Find, compare and price building products without wasting time on visiting, registering, & navigating multiple manufacturer websites, downloading countless technical documents for comparison, or waiting days for quotes.
Built to get you results quickly.
Products & information updated daily.
All the information you need in one place.
The largest product database in the UK.
Proofex Engage is a pre-applied membrane which mechanically bonds to poured concrete.
This unique patented waterproof membrane system incorporates a cell mesh, bonded to a blended polyethylene / polypropylene membrane, which allows poured concrete to interlock, forming a tenacious mechanical bond.
Proofex Engage provides water, water vapour and gas protection to water excluding structures and protects concrete from aggressive ground salts, chemicals and hydrocarbons.
Proofex Engage is supplied with a self-adhesive selvedge along one side of the roll to provide sealed laps and a comprehensive range of auxillary products to simplify the application process.
- Proofex Engage is BBA approved and Green Label approved.
- Unique mesh system bonds permanently to concrete, remaining in place even if settlement takes place
- Smart antitracking design prevents water tracking between membrane and concrete
- Simple and quick to install - no protection film to remove
- Basement waterproofing protection to grades 1, 2 and 3 as defined in BS 8102:2009
- Methane and CO2 protection as defined in BRE Report 212
- Radon protection as defined in BRE Report 211
- BBA certification
- Protects concrete from attack from chemicals, hydrocarbons and aggressive ground salts in contaminated sites
- Simple application - requires no primer or protection, and blinding concrete may be eliminated
- Inert product - no risk of a reaction with ponded water prior to concrete being poured
- Membrane composition gives excellent flexibility for detailing, combined with high durability and toughness for site trafficking.
|Certifications & Ratings|
|Certifications (?)||BRE, BBA|
|Typical Building Sector (?)||chemical|
© SpecifiedBy 2019. All rights reserved.