Find, compare and price building products without wasting time on visiting, registering, & navigating multiple manufacturer websites, downloading countless technical documents for comparison, or waiting days for quotes.
Built to get you results quickly.
Products & information updated daily.
All the information you need in one place.
The largest product database in the UK.
- Electrically Opening Non-Domed Flat Roof Window
- The Type F Window is equipped with an energy efficient Triple Glazed DU6 glazing unit
- The Servo-Motor in electrically opening windows is positioned in the sash and is protected against adverse weather conditions such as rain and snow
- This ensures trouble free operation of the servo motor and all control elements
- There is also a built in rain sensor that closes the window when it rains
- The external glass is 6mm toughened while the internal glass is laminated and anti-burglary P2A Class. Heat transmittance co-efficient for the whole window is U-Value 0.88W/m²K. (glass U-Value 0.5W/m²K)
- Acoustic rating 34Db (-1.-3)
- Full electric control window complete with actuator, rain sensor, position for electric blind (blind sold separately)
- All windows come with a remote control as standard which have a wall bracket attachment
- Ready to wire in to 230v power supply or a 13amp plug
- Window is equipped with the Z-Wave Electrical system which is a wireless radio protocol
- The Multi-chamber UPVC Upstand is RAL9010, the internal finish is RAL9010 White PVC
- The step and profiles are in black 9005, the glazing edge colour called darkness effect which comes from RAL 9005 (black) the coating has hue of grey
- Can be used on roofs with pitches between 2-15°.
|Size & Weight|
|Length (?)||600 mm|
|Width (?)||600 mm|
|Product ID (?)||80CG01|
© SpecifiedBy 2019. All rights reserved.