Find, compare and price building products without wasting time on visiting, registering, & navigating multiple manufacturer websites, downloading countless technical documents for comparison, or waiting days for quotes.
Built to get you results quickly.
Products & information updated daily.
All the information you need in one place.
The largest product database in the UK.
Designed to store any number of cycles whilst maximising usage of available space. Cycles are stored semi vertically with both front and rear wheels located in a custom designed trough. Close spacing of 305mm ensures maximum use of available space. Suitable to store all types of cycle; from racing cycles to mountain bikes and cycles with extra wide tyres.
• Close spacing of 305mm ensures maximum use of available space
• Suitable to store all types of cycle – from racing cycles to mountain bikes and cycles with extra wide tyres
• Available to store any number of cycles
• 50% of storage spaces are available for cycles with extra wide tyres
• Fully locates both wheels in a custom designed tapered steel trough to BS1716/51
• Manufactured from RHS sectional, rolled steel angle and 2.45mm gauge steel
• Fully welded and prefabricated
• All steelwork is fully hot dipped galvanised to ISO1461
Height =1829mm, Depth = 1143mm
|Materials & Finishes|
|Finish(es) (?)||Hot dipped galvanised BS EN ISO 1461:1999, Polyester Powder Coated, Galvanised|
|Material (?)||2.45mm gauge steel, Steel|
|Fixing Method (?)||Self-Assembly Kit|
|Size & Weight|
|Depth (?)||1143 mm|
|Height (?)||1829 mm|
|Features (?)||Fits all types of cycles, Configurations for 2 to 20 Bikes,Modular|
© SpecifiedBy 2019. All rights reserved.