Find, compare and price building products without wasting time on visiting, registering, & navigating multiple manufacturer websites, downloading countless technical documents for comparison, or waiting days for quotes.
Built to get you results quickly.
Products & information updated daily.
All the information you need in one place.
The largest product database in the UK.
Gatwick Secure Semi Vertical rack – Cycles are stored semi vertically with both front and rear wheels located in a custom designed trough. Includes fully welded locking loop for extra security and peace of mind.
• Close spacing of 305mm ensures maximum use of available space
• Suitable to store all types of cycle – from road bikes to mountain bikes
• Available to store any number of cycles
• Fully locates both wheels in a custom designed tapered steel trough to BS1716/51
• Manufactured from rectangular hollow section steel and rolled steel angle
• Fully welded and prefabricated with integrated locking loop
• All steelwork is fully hot dipped galvanised to ISO1461
Height =1730mm, Depth = 1097mm
• Polyester powder coating to BS6497 (over
galvanised finish) POA
• Supplied as a kit for simple assembly
• Nationwide installation service available
Standard Price is for a 2 bike system
|Materials & Finishes|
|Finish(es) (?)||Hot dipped galvanised BS EN ISO 1461:1999, Polyester Powder Coated, Galvanised|
|Fixing Method (?)||Self-Assembly Kit|
|Size & Weight|
|Depth (?)||1097 mm|
|Height (?)||1730 mm|
|Features (?)||Fits all types of cycles,Secure Locking Loop,Configurations for 2 to 20 Bikes,Modular|
© SpecifiedBy 2019. All rights reserved.