Find, compare and price building products without wasting time on visiting, registering, & navigating multiple manufacturer websites, downloading countless technical documents for comparison, or waiting days for quotes.
Built to get you results quickly.
Products & information updated daily.
All the information you need in one place.
The largest product database in the UK.
Sealant for all applications, including bathrooms and general building maintenance CT1 replaces: Wood and P.U. adhesives, silicone sealants,, sanitary silicone sealants, acrylic sealants, butyl rubber sealants.
● As a universal adhesive CT1 bonds to most surfaces and does not attack synthetic material.
● On mirrors (Apply in vertical strips), on natural stone (does not bleed through), polyester, polystyrene foam, wet surfaces, even under water
● Repaintable with all common paints.
● For application advice on powder coated substrates contact powder coating manufacturer.
DIRECTION FOR USE:
● Before use ensure the cartridge has been stored at room temperature
● Cut the Cartridge at the nose
● Cut off nozzle at desired dimensions
● Use a Mastic Gun
● Apply on a clean, degreased surface
Finish off the joints with MULTISOLVE
CT1: DELIVERY FORM
● In Recyclable 290ml Cartridges or New 200ml No- Gun Required - Automatic Dispenser.
● Colours Available in New 200ml: White, Black and Grey
● Colours Available in 290ml Cartridge: Clear, white, black, grey, beige, brown, oak, blue & silver.
|Chemical Resistance Good (?)||Diluted organic acids, Greases, Oils, Aliphatic solvents, Seawater, Water|
|Shore A Hardness (DIN 53505) (?)||60|
|Hardening Time (?)||1 days|
|Elongation at Break (?)||350 %|
|E-Modulus 100% (?)||1.72 Mpa|
|Chemical Resistance Moderate (?)||Chlorine swimming pools chlorinated solvents, Aromatics, Ketones, Esters|
|Chemical Resistance Bad (?)||Concentrated acids|
|Typical Use (?)||Sinks, Showers, Baths, worktops, steel, rubber, plastic, joints, Freezer stores, Fire sealant, Concrete, Acoustic sealant, Fillet material inside corners, ceilings|
|Materials & Finishes|
|Volume Shrinkage After Cure (?)||3 %|
|Shrinkage (?)||0 %|
|Colour (?)||White, Grey, Black|
|Certifications & Ratings|
|Certifications (?)||DIN 53505, DIN 53504, ISO 9040, EC1 A+, EC1|
|Standards (?)||EC1 A+, EC1, DIN 53505, DIN 53504, ISO 9040|
|Size & Weight|
|Pack Size (?)||0.2 l|
© SpecifiedBy 2019. All rights reserved.