Find, compare and price building products without wasting time on visiting, registering, & navigating multiple manufacturer websites, downloading countless technical documents for comparison, or waiting days for quotes.
Built to get you results quickly.
Products & information updated daily.
All the information you need in one place.
The largest product database in the UK.
External corners in busy building are very vulnerable to damage, compromising appearance, hygiene and safety. Acrovyn corner protectors prevent damage from impact caused by wheeled traffic, helping to reduce maintenance costs.
Acrovyn SM Series Corner Guards:
- Severe duty corner protectors featuring Acrovyn snap-on cover mounted over sturdy, continuous aluminium retainer
- Models to suit 90° and 135° corners
- Free-floating cover flexes on impact
- Textured surface helps to hide scratches and abrasions
- Surface mounted
- Can be installed to full or dado height
- Supplied with adjustable Acrovyn top and bottom End Caps
- Acrovyn 4000 PVC-free cover options available
- Available in 27 Acrovyn colours and 8 Acrovyn 4000 colours
Other corner protection solutions, including stick-on corner guards, flush corner guards, as well as rubber and stainless steel options are also available. For complete range visit www.c-sgroup.co.uk/396
|Materials & Finishes|
|No. of Colours Available (?)||27|
|Size & Weight|
|Corner Return Length (?)||76 mm|
© SpecifiedBy 2019. All rights reserved.