Find, compare and price building products without wasting time on visiting, registering, & navigating multiple manufacturer websites, downloading countless technical documents for comparison, or waiting days for quotes.
Built to get you results quickly.
Products & information updated daily.
All the information you need in one place.
The largest product database in the UK.
The Xonar 600 Shutter is part of the The Xonar 600 Series: a range of built-in aluminium security shutters, including both structural and non-structural shutter systems, and options for perforation and the unique Xonar self-locking technology.
The added security and visual appeal of the built-in shutter makes the Xonar 600 Series a perfect solution for new build and refurbishment projects.
Features of the Xonar 600 Security Shutter include:
• Polyester powder coated to any standard RAL /BS colour
• Structural steel lintel or non-structural UPVC box
• Compact roll zones
• Twin skin extruded aluminium lath
• Range of switches and access control
• Can be partially or fully perforated or punched
• Frame formers for combined cavity closer and guide
|Size & Weight|
|Max Height (?)||4000 mm|
|Max Width (?)||3200 mm|
|Min Height (?)||600 mm|
|Min Width (?)||600 mm|
|Materials & Finishes|
|Finish(es) (?)||Powder Coated|
|Load Bearing (?)|
|Operation (?)||Automatic, Motorised, Electric|
© SpecifiedBy 2019. All rights reserved.