Find, compare and price building products without wasting time on visiting, registering, & navigating multiple manufacturer websites, downloading countless technical documents for comparison, or waiting days for quotes.
Built to get you results quickly.
Products & information updated daily.
All the information you need in one place.
The largest product database in the UK.
The SG52 Curtain Walling System is a flexible and high performance structurally bonded system which enables specifiers to create impressive continual expanses of glass that not only enhance the aesthetics of a building but also provide the functionality and performance required to meet and exceed current standards.
- Structurally bonded finish to minimise external sightlines
- 52mm high rise curtain walling system
- Can be faceted, curved or angled
- Several drainage methods including mullion and zonal
- Fully integrated vent options including POV, TBT and Top Hung
- Large range of box sizes to optimise small to large spans of glazing
- CWCT certified
- Standard, Steel-look, Alu-timber and Alu-steel framing options available
- Glazing and infill range from 6mm - 50mm
- Fully integrates with AluK window and door ranges
- Available in single or dual colour option, polyester power coating and anodised finishes
- Flexible design allows SG52 to be tailored to suit your project needs
- Multiple construction options including traditional shear block T-connectors, front loaded transoms with sprung t-connectors and special profiles that achieve semi-unitised off-site construction Varying mullion depths allowing a wide range of achievable Ixx values
- Mullion depths ensures maximum structural optimisation
|Materials & Finishes|
|Colour(s) (?)||Ral range, dual, Single|
|Finish(es) (?)||anodised, Polyester power coating|
|Size & Weight|
|Thickness (?)||52 mm|
© SpecifiedBy 2017. All rights reserved.