Find, compare and price building products without wasting time on visiting, registering, & navigating multiple manufacturer websites, downloading countless technical documents for comparison, or waiting days for quotes.
Built to get you results quickly.
Products & information updated daily.
All the information you need in one place.
The largest product database in the UK.
Unique primer applied directly after final rinse to encapsulate asbestos fibres immediately and seal porous surfaces. Solvent-free two component water based primer with excellent adhesion to asbestos.
- Damp tolerant during application
- VOC Free
- Easy re-coating
- Isocyanate Free
- Applied in a single coat
- Low odour
- Encapsulates asbestos fibres immediately after cleaning
- Penetrates the top layer of the asbestos sheet to help bond fibres
- Seals porous surfaces prior to coating
- Minimum weight gain after application
- low film weight
- Long term reliability due to excellent adhesion and UV resistance
- Latent Defect Insurance from Lloyds
Apply one coat of Advantage Metal Primer by spray brush or roller to all bolts and fixings allow drying overnight before overcoating.
|Features (?)||VOC free; Damp tolerant; Easy recoating; Applied in a single coat|
|Max Temperature (?)||35 °C|
|Min Temperature (?)||5 °C|
|Size & Weight|
|Pack Size (?)||5 l|
© SpecifiedBy 2019. All rights reserved.