Find, compare and price building products without wasting time on visiting, registering, & navigating multiple manufacturer websites, downloading countless technical documents for comparison, or waiting days for quotes.
Built to get you results quickly.
Products & information updated daily.
All the information you need in one place.
The largest product database in the UK.
Clear Coating with excellent UV, Mechanical and Temperature resistance for renovating aged GRP Rooflights.
- Improved clarity
- Easy re-coating
- Applied in a single coat
- Non yellowing
- Can be applied at a minimum temperature of 3 degrees Celsius
- Long term reliability due to excellent adhesion and UV resistance
- Handles normal thermal movement with a high elasticity
- Minimum weight gain after application
- High weather and UV resistance for this one coat system
- Latent Defect Insurance from Lloyds
|Features (?)||Impact resistant; Single component; Waterproof; High UV resistance|
|Max Temperature (?)||40 °C|
|Min Temperature (?)||3 °C|
|Materials & Finishes|
|Additional Notes (?)||If the surface need extra reinforcement our Alltimes Non Woven Fleece can be embedded between layers of Alltimes Advantage® Clear.|
|Application (?)||Roller, Brush|
|Size & Weight|
|Pack Size (?)||5 l|
© SpecifiedBy 2019. All rights reserved.