Find, compare and price building products without wasting time on visiting, registering, & navigating multiple manufacturer websites, downloading countless technical documents for comparison, or waiting days for quotes.
Built to get you results quickly.
Products & information updated daily.
All the information you need in one place.
The largest product database in the UK.
A single component solvent free Gutter coating system using a moisture cured hybrid coating with added fibres, that is damp tolerant during application and is easily recoated.
It provides excellent UV and mechanical protection while working with the thermal movement required from temperature changes that are experienced throughout the year.
It's many benefits include:
- Damp tolerant during application
- Solvent and VOC Free
- Easy re-coating
- Isocyanate Free
- Single application after preparation
- No shrinkage on curing
- Can be applied at temperatures between 3°C and 60°C
- Handles normal thermal movement with a high elasticity
- Minimum weight gain after application
- High weather and UV resistance for this one coat system
|Size & Weight|
|Dry Film Thickness (?)||500 μm|
|Max Pack Size (?)||15 l|
|Min Pack Size (?)||5 l|
|Specific Weight (?)||1.4 gr/cm3|
© SpecifiedBy 2019. All rights reserved.